2019 Winter Solstice: Embody + Nurture
Gather | Celebrate | Honour | Feast
Gather as friends with Nicole and Erika to welcome in Winter and the Holidays in a more sacred way with Yoga, Ritual, Seasonal Wisdom, and a Celebratory Dinner.
The evening will include:
*An all levels grounding Yoga practice
*Celebrate Winter Solstice + Yule
*Guided Meditation + Seasonal Ritual
*Seasonal Wellness Discussion
*Share a nourishing seasonal meal prepared by RHN, Embodied Earth (please advise us of any medical food allergies)
***Please note that this will be an alcohol free event. We will be serving Kombucha, herbal tea and sparkling water.***
Saturday December 21st
5 – 8pm
$85 +gst per person
Only 20 spaces available
About the Facilitators:
- Erika Arnold ~ Registered Holistic Nutritionist, RYT, Founder of Embodied Earth + The Refillery
- Nicole Enns ~ Women’s Circle, Ceremony + Ritual, RYT, Reiki + Energetic Healing, Nurture your Nature www.nurturewithnicole.com
2018 winter solstice – soulful reflection
On this occasion we’re invited to dive deeply into ourselves, and observe what is calling our loving attention. What aspects of ourselves are being revealed by the shadows? What truths are beckoning to be birthed into the light of the new year?
In this 2hr workshop, you’ll join sacred sisters Nicole and Ananda, as they guide a nourishing evening of ritual, meditation and movement medicine, to support a mindful transition into this new seasonal cycle.
We look forward to sharing:
* The significance of Winter Solstice and Yule
* Lunar influences and reflections on the Full Moon
* A gentle and warming yoga practice
* Guided ritual for inner reflection and renewed intentions
* Tools and best practices for self care and soul nourishment over the holiday season
With awareness, we can celebrate this festive time with grace and ease!