NURTURE day retreat | Saturday November 30 | 9am-6pm | $108
This is a full day women’s retreat to nurture yourself and your heart as you reflect on your journey of the year that is coming to a close; where it has brought you, all that you have learned, what you would like to release and more importantly – what you would like to call in as you prepare for a new year, a new phase of your life and a new beginning.
Expect to delve into some deep healing practices such as yoga, meditation, breathwork, and ceremony in a beautiful quiet nature setting in Chilliwack River Valley.
This is a small and intimate group setting – space is limited to 8 participants
- 9am- arrival + sip tea + enjoy a light snack
- 930- intention for the day + introductions + cleansing ceremony
- 10- breathwork + morning gentle flow yoga
- 1130- circle sharing + reflection + journaling
- 1- lunch break (included + prepared by RHN, Embodied Earth)
- 2- breathwork – restorative yoga – reiki healing
- 330- break (free time outside, a short walk)
- 4- guided meditation + intentions for the new year + journaling + ritual + ceremony circle
- 6pm- departure
Nicole Enns: Retreat Host, 200 ERYT, Level 2 Reiki practitioner, mystic, light + energy worker, women’s circle/ceremony facilitator.
Erika Arnold: 200 RYT, RHN, founder of Embodied Earth + The Refillery. Erika will be leading yoga and preparing our nourishing lunch.
What to bring:
- Open heart
- Waterproof footwear
- Snacks (lunch is provided)
- Sacred Objects to be placed on the altar (optional)
Located in Chilliwack River Valley
- 10 minutes from the Vedder bridge in Chilliwack
- 40 minutes from Abbotsford
- 2 hours from Vancouver
Rates + Registration:
$108 Payment in full required to secure your space.