Classes are best suited for women in the 4th trimester (6 weeks to 6 months postpartum).
No previous yoga experience necessary.
Babies in the pre-crawling stage are welcomed with the opportunity to be included, however, emphasis is placed on mom.
Please feel free to bring anything you need to help comfort your baby.
Come connect and support yourself and other moms in a community setting as we celebrate and experience motherhood.
This series will help to:
- Create a new foundation for better wellness & health
- Stabilize loose joints and ligaments (hormone relaxin is still present in the body)
- Re-train & tone the abdominal wall and aid in closing separation
- Strengthen the pelvic floor and prevent and treat dysfunction
- Realign the spine and improve posture
- Relieve physical tension in the neck, shoulders and back (due to nursing and carrying your baby)
- Reduce fatigue and increase energy & vitality
- Restore hormonal & emotional balance
- Prevent/cope with baby blues and postpartum depression
- Promote positive body image
- Develop self-care practices
- Celebrate motherhood
- Build a community of motherhood support
- Deepen the bond with your baby